Sunday, January 25, 2015

scout tee #3 : calaveras de azúcar version

This is (cough cough) rather late posting -- it's January and I realized that during my blogging absence this last fall I finished (yet another) Scout Tee.  This is my third, and I am really feeling like I have got the hang of this pattern.  





Not only is this shirt perfect for me to wear in November, or any other month for that matter (I teach Spanish), it's cute, comfy and colorful.   What more could a girl ask for?




I am feeling more and more comfortable with doing a bias binding (yay!) and the tip that Jen from Grainline detailed for getting flat bias necklines has really paid off for me.  



The fabric was a novelty fabric purchase from Joann's, whose name and designer I can't recall now.  I know that it's my third Day of the Dead shirt I've made, but I have to admit -- there are more coming. :)  I blame it on watching too much Magic School Bus when my kids were little.   (#imthatteacher) 



Project notes :
Pattern : Scout Tee
Fabric : Mystery novelty print from Joann's
Mods : None - Size 6 made.
{{On Kollabora here.}}



No comments:

Post a Comment